The Best Selection of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Moore Equine Feed & Pet Supply in Southern Pines, NC. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (910) 692-2385 to learn more!