The Very Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Moore Equine Feed & Pet Supply in Southern Pines, NC. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (910) 692-2385 to learn more!
Moore Equine Feed has earned my repeat business after my first visit today. I have regularly shopped at a big box store, but noticed Moore was on my route home from work.
I started with a simple message through their website and got a prompt reply. They read my questions fully and answered all of them in their corresponding replies, instead of just answering 1 or 2 like most businesses nowadays.
Their prices are directly competitive with the big box store i used to frequent.
My order was ready when I arrived and the customer experience was extremely pleasant.
The extraordinary attention to detail and exceptional customer service continued when they loaded my car. They noticed a bag of pine shavings had a hole prior to loading it in my car. They offered to even exchange it! They offer to load your vehicle for you.
I dont like shopping at new places because the majority of people don't take pride in the service they provide and/or make new guests feel welcome.
I felt welcomed here and they definitely appeared to take pride in the service they provided to me. This is a business I will be willing to go out of my way to visit when I need something.
Great work by the staff and I cant wait until I have to visit again!
Jason Townsend (JT)
They are a pet supply store and carry brands that u can't find most places. They even offered to order a specific flavor for my dog. Very friendly and my dog loves to go in and get lovin from all the staff and the treats they give her. Lots of natural treat options like dehydrated salmon, duck feet, antlers, and anything else dogs love to chew on.
Very happy customer with this location. I will continue to return with my baby girl for her treats and special food.
Such a wonderful atmosphere and the people are so friendly. A great place to get anything horse related and they have a huge selection of feed and hay.
The ladies are always super helpful, store provides a fantastic selection of equine and farm needs! During these Covid times I am reassured by the policy of everyone using hand sanitizer at the door if they must enter and consistently enforcing proper use of masks by everyone.